Sun, 29 Mar|
Mick Sherd Oval
Our first events for 2020! This year we're bringing you more of our most popular events, starting off with a new Jazz, Wine & Vegan Cheese Event! Meet the Little Oak Residents and learn about how you can live a life that is kinder to animals, the planet and people!
Time & Location
29 Mar 2020, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Mick Sherd Oval, Bungendore NSW 2621, Australia
About the Event
A tour of the sanctuary will be provided where you can meet the animals, hear their stories and learn about the plight of their species in Australia. Set in the morning, guests will be able to enoy the morning light across the landscape and the animals setting about their days. Then relax with friends as you listen to live Jazz and taste a range of delicous plant based cheeses and cruelty free wines (100% vegan).
*Please note this event is not suitable for children. Please sign up for our kids event for children 4-10 years of age, or for kids over 10, one of our next regular sanctuary visit dates.
Meeting spot is at the carpark near the public toilets at Mick Sherd Oval in Bungendore (corner Butmaroo & Gibraltar Streets), we will then follow in convoy to the sanctuary which is around 25 minutes from Bungendore. The convoy will leave at 9:30am sharp so please be on time as we cannot wait for you as it will hold the event up and it is not fair to other guests.
The event is contingent on weather and if we need to cancel we will refund all tickets if we are unable to reschedule the event at a suitable time for each guest.
Please wear sturdy shoes, a warm jacket and bring a hat, sunscreen and water!
Event Terms & Conditions:
1. Bio security measures are in place at Little Oak Sanctuary, this means that there should be no contact with any farmed animals or camelids (alpacas or llamas) at sanctuaries, farms, markets etc for a clear 7 days before you plan to visit.
2. No dogs permitted on site
3. No feeding of any of the residents is permitted. We do not wish our residents to associate visitors with the expectation of receiving food. Any interactions you experience with our residence will be because they choose to interact, rather than have an expectation of receiving a food reward. If you wish to bring fruit or vegetables for the animals, these will be shared out equally at feed time.
4. Tickets can be exchanged or refunded within 10 days of the event, please contact us if you are no longer able to attend or want to make any changes to your booking and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
5. Little Oak Sanctuary is a smoke free venue. Please do not smoke on site.
March Sanctuary Visit