Visiting Little Oak Sanctuary
There are many ways to visit us at Little Oak Sanctuary, so you're bound to find something that works for you! Our sanctuary tours are shorter and more kid-friendly, we have dedicated kids workshops, or Jazz, Wine & Vegan cheese events for the grown ups (that includes a longer tour). If you'd like to stay even longer, we offer glamping at the sanctuary.
Some dates are drafts, and tickets are not yet available - sign up to our email to be the first to hear
- Multiple DatesFri, 07 OctLittle Oak Sanctuary07 Oct, 3:00 pm AEDT – 08 Oct, 10:00 am AEDTLittle Oak Sanctuary, 7778 Kings Highway, Manar NSW 2622, AustraliaHave you ever wanted to go off-grid and spend the night at an animal sanctuary, waking up surrounded by rescued animals amidst a stunning Australian landscape? Well, now you can, at Little Oak Sanctuary.
- Sat, 22 OctManar22 Oct, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm AEDTManar, 7778 Kings Highway, Manar NSW 2622, AustraliaDoes your child love horses and want to learn more about them, what they love and how to be kind to them? Join us for this inspiring, interactive workshop aimed at 7-12-year-olds, teaching kids what's important to horses and ponies, and how to love them!
- Multiple DatesSun, 23 OctLittle Oak Sanctuary23 Oct, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pmLittle Oak Sanctuary, 7778 Kings Hwy, Manar NSW 2622, AustraliaJoin us for a 1-hour tour of our sanctuary. Located in a peaceful bush location, our sanctuary tours provide a unique experience, meeting rescued animals, hearing their stories and learning how you can help.
- Tue, 01 NovGlebe Park, Canberra01 Nov, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pmGlebe Park, Canberra, Glebe Park, CanberraThe most fun Canberra has seen since pre-historic times! A fun and cruelty-free alternative to watching horse racing, the Compassionate Stakes is a series of novelty races where people race wearing giant inflatable T-Rex costumes. Fashion Off the field comps, food, info and fun.
- Sat, 10 Dec7778 Kings Highway, Manar NSW 2622, Australia